Sea Squirrel RC Builder's Body Mount Kit
Secure your Lexan or Hard Body to your rig and don't worry about it falling off.
Recon G6 Certified!
Trim to fit between the shock towers. They are extra long to accommodate forward motor mounts. Install one of the Flat Nuts on each mount to adjust body mounting height. Use the remaining Flat Nuts or the provided Exhaust Stack and Pull Pall Holder to secure the body. Trim the bolts to the desired length.
NOTE: Additional lateral support is suggested to keep the body level (when viewed from the front or rear). Rest the lower edges of the body on the bumpers, sliders or some combination of the two.
- Pull Pal Holder
- 2 Nylon Bolts (1" long)
- 2 Body Mounts
- 4 Flat Nuts
- Measure the distance between the mounting points.
- Determine the desired bolt position: centered, offset, and facing forward or rear.
- Trim the Body Mounts to length
- Install Body Mounts to the bolt position - use M3 bolt with a minimum of 10mm thread engagement.
- Drill a 1/4" hole through the body in the desired location.
- Install the Flat Nuts to achieve desired body height.
- Secure the body with the remaining Flat Nuts or the provided Exhaust Stack and Pull Pall Holder.
- Trim nylon bolts to length
Measures: 90mm (millimeters) wide MAXIMUM and 64mm wide MINIMUM - The Maximum amount that can be safely cut off either side is 13mm. 7.7mm offset from Body Mount to Nylon Bolt.
Additional items shown in pictures are not included in sale. They are shown for illustrative purposes only.